Monday, February 11, 2013

Photo Catch Up

I pretty much document our lives via instagram these days.  It's a good way to make sure I take photos and don't become "that mom" that doesn't have a picture of her 3rd and 4th kid.  I'm also becoming "that annoying mom" that posts way too many pictures of her adorable hooligans.  Sorry if I annoy you.  Here's what my days off consist of...

Taking #1 to drum less, she's pretty talented if I do say so myself!


 #1 and our Pepaw.  So sweet.


Going on picnics with the fam in this beautiful Texas weather


Lots of playing at the park





Lots of laundry


 and Uno


Taking this wild woman to gymnastics


and working on modesty...


Picking up cars all over my floors because a certain somebody is OBSESSED with them


Watching chunk grow...


and grow...

and smooching all over his obese cheeks


Wearing Aztec Healing Clay to tighten my "old" skin...


and going on as many date nights with this hottie as possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com