Monday, September 2, 2013

Hendrix is One

My baby turned 1!  His birthday completely snuck up on me.  I think I was in denial.  When I found out that I was pregnant with Henny, I was less than ecstatic.  Remember this post?  Weeks of uncertainty, months of nausea, pregnancy hives and a 2 week longer pregnancy than all the rest.  Shoot me.  Then he came out and screamed for 6 months.  I had decided that I was being punished for something in my past.  Fast forward to today and this baby brings so much joy to our home.  He's happy.  He's so unbelievably easy.  He's sleeping!  Praise the Lord for that one.  He is the biggest momma's boy.  He rarely cries and is completely content just playing by himself.  He is still hanging strong in the 75th percentile and we could not imagine our lives without him.  God really does know what he's doing!!

The other 3 kiddos had over the top 1st birthday parties.  This is kind of how Hendrix 1st birthday went down....  We went to church on Sunday morning and his birthday was on that Tuesday.  We left church and I decided that I should probably throw something together to celebrate.  I called family and asked them if they were available to come over for dinner that night.  They were.  I dropped the Hubby and kids off at the house and ran to Target.  I bought some plates and napkins and cupcakes.  Threw a banner up and stuck a birthday hat on him and BAM, we had a party.  Sorry Henny, that's just how we roll with the 4th kid.  Eat your hearts out....





Here are all the hooligans on their one year birthdays...








1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com