Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Forever 29

I just realized just how bad of a blogger I have been, but quite frankly, I don't even know what day it is?  Once January gets here my life should slow down and I will be a better blogger for my 3 readers.  So, December 4th was my birthday.  I just love birthdays.  It's the one day of the year that's all about me.  This year I mentioned to my dear friend, Misty, that this would be the last year I celebrate.  From here on out when you ask me how old I am, I will always say 29.  I just don't want to move into my 30's.  That seems so old.  I've had several of my "older" friends talk about how when they turned 29, the effects of age start to kick in.  Well, mine was pretty much instant.  I gained 5 pounds, noticed my first little wrinkle and the gray hairs are seriously out of control.  Thank the Lord I get my hair did for free, or homegirl would be filing bankruptcy. 

My birthday turned out to be such a wonderful day.  I woke up and went to Canton First Monday with my Momma and found some great things there.  Then I came home to presents and cards from the Hubby and kiddos.  Took a very unusual nap for about an hour (I don't take naps. Ever.)  Then got all dressed up for my Forever 29 Vegas themed birthday party at the Magic Time Machine.  Misty really outdid herself.  We all had a blast and even "went out" after dinner.  We didn't come home until 2 am and it only took me 3 days to recover.  This Momma needs her sleep.  Here are some pictures from the party...

Paige and Lacey


Sherry and me


Jim and a creepy waiter


What are they about to do to me?


Mindy, me and Meg


Bobcat.  Aren't they a beautiful couple?


Me and the Hubby


The best party planner ever, Misty!


JJ and Jim.  What weirdos.


Thanks to all who ventured to the big city, in the nasty weather, to celebrate my last birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com