Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday Bust

One of my favorite days of the year is Black Friday.  I am THAT crazy person that gets up at 4am to stand in line and shop for the latest and greatest deals.  I am also THAT person that is 100% done with all of my Christmas shopping by the end of November.  Well, this year was a bust.  This whole open at midnight madness really put a cramp in my style.  I talked my mom and sister into coming out with me at 11pm.  They are not crazy like me, and do not appreciate the glory of Black Friday.  They came anyway.  Let's just say that it didn't go so well.  The lines were unbelievably long.  The deals weren't that great.  The people were rude.  We didn't buy one thing.  Not.  One.  Thing.  We did make a stop at Wal Mart on our way home for milk and I picked up a striped cami that sucks all your fat in.  Thought that was fitting after the amount of calories I consumed the day before.

The weekend did end well after 2 trips to different tree farms and I think the best tree we have gotten thus far.  It is really tall, 10 feet, and smells like Christmas!  Tonight we plan on finishing our decorating with a cup of hot chocolate while we listen to Michael Buble Christmas.  Oh the joy of the holidays!


The girls at the tree farm.


We found it!


Isn't she beautiful?


And a random one of little man since he stayed with Honey while we tree shopped!


I just love a cute baby in footies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com