Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hubby Q&A

I decided to be a total blog idea stealer and do a little Q&A with the hubby.  I've seen other bloggers do this with their husbands and it is a lot of fun.  I figure I might even switch it up a little and answer some fun questions about him later.  Here goes...

1.  If your wife could change jobs, what would her dream job be?
Hubby- She really loves her job as a hair stylist but I would have to say personal shopper. Shop all day AND get paid? Yeah, that would be it.
Me- Tis true, I do love to shop.  I think it would be a toss up between personal shopper or labor and delivery nurse.  I am a bit fascinated with birthing.

2.  What is your wife's most irritating habit?
Hubby- When she calls me she starts talking 100 miles an hour without warning.
Me- I could think of way more irritating habits about myself than this one, but I'll go with it.  I don't call just to chat, so if I call you, get your ears ready b/c it's important and needs to be quick.

3.  What would your wife's dream date be?
Hubby- As long as it was with Ryan Gosling it could be at McDonalds and she wouldn't care.
Me- Hardy har har.  Although Ryan Gosling is a sexy little thing, he looks a little too much like my brother and that's just creepy.  My dream date would be sushi with the hubs at Sushi Axiom, dessert and coffee at Fearings and a night at Hotel Zaza, with their famous breakfast in bed the next morn...after I sleep in until 10!  Hint, hint.

4.  If your wife won the lottery, what would she spend the money on?
Hubby- She would give money to her family, the church and charities first. After that she would make it rain in NorthPark Mall.
Me- All very true.  I would also buy some land on the lake, build my dream house, get a new car, travel the world.  I could go on for days with this one.

5.  What is your wife's most admirable trait?
Hubby- There simply is no better mother on the face of the earth. Past or present. She is an absolutely amazing mother.
Me- Quit making the pregnant lady all teary.  I am glad he feels this way about me, although I most certainly struggle with this on a daily basis.

6.  When did you know she was "the one"?
Hubby- As soon as I saw her on our first date. No lie. She showed up in sweats, a pony tail and no makeup. That was the kind of woman I wanted. Honest and confident. BTW, she looked smoking hot.
Me- It still cracks me up that he found this so intriguing.  I normally would fix myself up a little for a first date, but I was running late and quite frankly, wasn't trying to impress.  I wasn't looking for a love connection at the time, but isn't that how the story always goes?

7.  What is the one thing your wife despises when it comes to housework?
Hubby- Putting up the laundry. It will sit there forever.
Me- Could not agree more.  Ugh, something about putting laundry up just makes my skin crawl.  Maybe you should just take over that chore for me...umkay?


8.  If your wife was stranded on a deserted island, what would be the one thing she couldn't live without?
Hubby- That's a tough one. I would say makeup or a book.
Me- Whatever.  I would take sunblock.  Homegirl doesn't want any wrinkles from all that sun.

9.  Who takes longer to get ready, be honest?
Hubby- She does.
Me- You are so full of bologna.  I can get myself and all three kids ready and in the car before he's done primping.

10. Your wife is sitting in front of the tv, what's on?
Hubby- Duck Dynasty
Me- I do love me some Duck Dynasty right now.  I'm still trying to convince him to let us name our unborn child Willie.  During the Fall it would be Parenthood.

11. How does your wife take her coffee?
Hubby- Strong with a little cream and sugar
Me- Yep

12. What is one thing your wife wears that you wish she would throw away?
Hubby- Nothing. She always dresses really cute.
Me- If I won the lotto, I'd dress a lot cuter.

13. What is your wife's strangest habit?
Hubby- She makes this weird face when she puts lotion on. Seriously.
Me- I have no idea what he's talking about?

14. Tell us something about your wife that most people wouldn't know.
Hubby- Her biggest fear is getting killed in a drive-by shooting. I'm not kidding.
Me- Or getting a brain tumor.  It's a toss up.

15. What is your wife's best physical trait?
Hubby- Her eyes. First thing I noticed the day we met. Of course, her booty was the second thing that stood out when she walked off.
Me- Well the booty has seen 4 pregnancies now, so I think that one's off the table.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com