1. If your hubby could change jobs, what would his dream job be?Me- He loves his job as a graphic designer, but if I had to pick I'd say a professional fisherman?Hubby- True. I do love what I do. My dream job would be an Industrial Designer. That is what I always wanted to do but school was a fortune to get my degree.
2. What is your hubby's most irritating habit?Me- Definitely hacking up a lung every time he gets done brushing his teeth.Hubby- Yeah, it annoys me too. I have a terrible gag reflex.
3. What would your hubby's dream date be?Me- Hmm...good dinner and a guy movie?Hubby- An overnight date with Holly sans kids. I could care less what we do or where we go. I never get alone time with her so that would be most important.
4. If your hubby won the lottery, what would he spend the money on?Me- He would start his own charity and buy his dream car first, then travel the world and live on the lake.
Hubby- Yep. In that order. I would have the baddest freaking ride you've ever seen.
5. What is your hubby's most admirable trait?Me- He is a very hard worker and extremely loyal.Hubby- I agree with that. I work like crazy but I don't mind because I want my family to have nice things. I grew up broke as a joke and I will scrub toilets before that happens to my kids. Don't believe me? I've done it.
6. When did you know he was "the one"?Me- I don't remember the exact second, but I knew without a doubt on one of our first few dates. When you know, you know.Hubby- It's really all about your game. Never pop your collar either. That gets you nowhere.
7. What is the one thing your hubby despises when it comes to housework?Me- Picking up everyone's clutter.Hubby- I'm very organized so clutter drives me nuts.
Hubby- I guess the years and extra pounds haven't been kind. My hair is getting grey so all that's left are my eyes. Sad day.Me- His phone.8. If your hubby was stranded on a deserted island, what would be the one thing he couldn't live without?
Hubby- A boat would probably be good so I could bounce outta there. Phone is good as long as I have reception :)
9. Who takes longer to get ready, be honest?Me- Without at doubt, him. This would be his second most irritating habit.Hubby- Does it matter? Just because she doesn't have to work hard to be beautiful she can get done quick. I'm old and slow. Don't hate.
10. Your hubby is sitting in front of the tv, what's on?Me- He rarely watches tv, but lately he's been catching up on Breaking Bad.Hubby- If TV is on it would have to be Dexter, Breaking Bad or Duck Dynasty. I'm not much of a TV person unless I am at the in-laws. The recliners are too comfortable and the TV is right there so....
11. How does your hubby take his coffee?Me- It's embarrassing to say (coming from a true coffee drinker), so let's just pretend that he only drinks DP.Hubby- Embarrassing? The Java Chip at Starbucks is just a small sample of what heaven will be like. Vanilla Latte isn't bad either.
Me- See, totally embarrassing.
12. What is one thing your hubby wears that you wish he would throw away?Me- UGH, that stupid camo hat my dad gave him. It's hideous.Hubby- I love that hat. For real. I never, ever wear hats. I really don't like them but that one is on my dome every weekend. It's broken (thanks to Lola) so I need to super glue it. Not kidding either.
13. What is your hubby's strangest habit?Me- He won't drink out of a straw. That's just weird.Hubby- For any guys reading this. Drink out of a straw in the mirror and you'll know why. You look silly. If you kiss the straw your lips goes in all sorts of stupid looking shapes. I think men should be men that's all.
14. Tell us something about your hubby that most people wouldn't know.Me- He won't eat hot fruit and rarely drinks hot drinks. No pies, cobblers, hot cocoa, etc.Hubby- That and there was a time I was recruited to be a traveling make-up artist for Trish McEvoy.
Me- Wow, even I didn't know that. Awkward.
15. What is your hubby's best physical trait?
Me- His green eyes. I really wish just one of our kids would get his green eyes with dark hair. Love it.