Friday, December 7, 2012

Surprise!

I'm not going to lie, I was a little ticked at the Hubby.  You see, I take birthdays very seriously.  It's the one day a year that is your day.  The Hubby isn't as thrilled about birthdays as I am.  Leading up to my 30th he hadn't really mentioned anything about my major milestone.  He hadn't asked what I wanted, he hadn't made any plans.  I was trying not to be upset because he is crazy busy with his business, but still, it's my 30th!!!  I was feeling a little sorry for myself and definitely did a lot of pity shopping for myself the day before.  The day of I woke up to a card and a bag of Depends, granny panties, Fixodent and old lady hair clips.  Haha, very funny.

That evening we got ready to go to our favorite local restaurant, Bin 303.  My mom came over to watch the kids so we could enjoy a nice dinner alone.  What happened when we walked in the restaurant is nothing short of a miracle.  He had planned a surprise party and all my close friends were waiting on me to celebrate.  I think I'm still in shock.  I seriously had no clue.  It was so much fun.   Lots of laughs, great food, great drinks, a Society Bakery cake.  My cup runneth over.  Now the bar is set high for the Hubby's 40th.  It's right around the corner, I've got to start planning.  He's not laughing right now!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com