Monday, January 30, 2012

If you dropped by...

If you dropped by my house today, I would politely invite you in while warning you of the complete disaster my house is.  Let's face it, the first few months of pregnancy are miserable.  I feel like I could fall asleep at any given moment.  I could barf at any second.  I have not one ounce of energy, and I'm somehow expected to take care of 3 kids and keep the house straight.  Yeah.  Right.  Even though our house was cleaned on FRIDAY, if you dropped by you would see that the beds aren't made...





The laundry is not done... "Lola, where are you"?



There is tupperware all over my kitchen floor from my little monster who destroys the place...


And, there is mud all over the floor because this little guy (who is obsessed with his sister's sunglasses) will go outside, find a tiny bit of mud, and play in it for hours.


Just keepin' it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com