Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Recap

I am seriously the worst.  blogger.  ever.  It's been on my to-do list for the past month, but just hasn't happened.  This is definitely on the top of my New Year's resolution list.  I know my 5 readers are going to hold me accountable.  Anywho, Christmas was so much fun.  It gets better every year.  Buddy, our elf, came back and was up to a lot of trouble this year.  Everything from getting in the cheerios and throwing them all over the pantry, to getting in the girls pantie drawer and chunking them all over their room.  I love the "magic" that surrounds Christmas.  I love that Sophia still hasn't even questioned Santa once, she just believes with all her little heart.  I can still remember the excitement I had on Christmas Eve, barely being able to sleep, in hopes that I would hear those reindeer feet on the roof.  Don't worry, our children know the true meaning of Christmas as well.  You could ask either of them about why we celebrate Christmas and they would tell you the ENTIRE story with every detail. 

The big ticket items this year were Leap Pads and Green Machines.  The hubby had so much hope for these Green Machines.  If you don't know what they are, don't worry, I didn't either.  I just knew that this was my husbands dream toy when he was a child that he never received, so obviously our children had to have them now.  Unfortunately, neither girl could reach the pedals so back to the North Pole they are going.  

One of our favorite Christmas Eve traditions is making cookies for Santa.  Boy was it a mess this year, but lots of fun!


Great food.  Great family.  Great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com