Monday, March 12, 2012

Day at the Arboretum

Today was the first day of Spring Break.  We kicked it off with a morning at the Dallas Arboretum.  It was beautiful and the perfect weather.  Since I haven't taken pictures of my kids in forever and a day, I figured this was the perfect opportunity.  Not so much.  Life with an almost 2 year old boy is very busy.  Taking him places where there are a lot of people makes me a little frazzled.  He just goes where he wants to go and has no fear, even if he loses sight of me.  He won't sit in the stroller for more than 3 minutes and then he wants to run off.  Pretty sure I will be doing what I never said I would do and ordering a leash for my child.  Seems like the only logical option with him these days.  Needless to say he will not sit still for more than a second to try and capture a picture, so I had to be sneaky.  Here are some of my favorites...


Hey there cute girl with the Poptart.  Can I have a little piece of that? 
No way on God's green earth.


Rejected.  It's okay sweet boy.  The only girl you ever need to interact with is your mommy!






 Ugh, don't make me take another picture face.


 Fine, but only because you asked nicely...


and bribed me with gum.




1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com