Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Denim

Can I just tell you how pumped I was when I received my People Style Watch in the mail and found page after page of high waist, long and flared jeans?  Seriously, all my favorite things in one.  The high waist because of the obvious baby junk I have going on in my mid section after 3 babies in 5 years.  Second, length is a must for me because I was blessed with long legs.  Then the flare, oh how I love the flare.  How cute would a floral, ruffled blouse tucked into these jeans, with a skinny belt, mustard cardigan and cork wedges peeping out from under that wide leg be?  Well, now you know what I will be wearing for the next 3 months.  Can someone please buy me these (they are only $160), and just go ahead and throw in homegirl's perfect tummy while you're at it?  Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com