Monday, November 14, 2011

More of my Favorite Things...

This post has just been stressful for me.  It's so hard to narrow down all of my favorite things because there are just too many.  These are my favorite things when it gets cold outside, if that ever happens in Texas.

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks.  Honestly, I have to change it up a bit because it has too much of something?  My version is a Triple Grande Nonfat Two Pump Pumpkin Spice Latte No Whip.  Did you catch all that?



2. Scarves.  I do love a good scarf, and you can never have too many.  They dress up a boring outfit, they keep your neck warm, they always smell like perfume because you put them on right after you've squirted your favorite scent and they just look cute.  This one is going on my Christmas list. (hint, hint)  It's only $199 from Anthro, so I'm sure I'll get it in my stocking.  Yeah. Right.


3. Peacoats.  I'm kind of a collector of them.  Hello, Old Navy has them on sale like every other day.  My favorite is my red plaid one, or my mustard colored one, but my black one goes with everything.  I can't decide.  This one just might have to be my next purchase.


4.  Riding Boots.  Need I say more?  Every girl should own a good pair of riding boots.  Period.  The whiskey colored ones are my favorite because you can literally wear them with any color.


5.  Fall Scented Candles.  I burn candles and my Scentsy constantly.  My favorite Scentsy for Fall is Pumpkin Roll.  My favorite candle right now is Acorn and Fig from Bath and Body.  It just makes your home more warm and inviting when it smells good!



More to come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I would love to hear from you! The Momma hollyngreen@gmail.com